Terms and Conditions
Order Terms and Conditions
1. Discover Christmas (DC) shall only accept orders from those aged 18 or over.
2. DC reserves the right to revise prices and details at any time.
3. As natural products all tree sizes are approximate and shape density and colour may vary. As such,
trees may differ from the photos used on this website. DC shall however, ensure that you will receive
a tree of the highest quality.
a. Quality Guarantee - All trees are guaranteed luxury quality. If you are not totally satisfied
with it for any reason, then simply let us know at the time of delivery and we will replace it
b. After the time of delivery, DC shall not be held responsible for the effects of your local
climate on the tree.
4. Christmas trees, like any other plant, require water to allow them to last as long as possible. Failure to
provide sufficient water will reduce your tree’s life span.
5. All items advertised by DC are subject to availability.
6. All design, text and imagery on www.discover-christmas.co.uk is copyright of DC (unless stated).
7. DC reserves the right to decline service to any individual.
8. Please check your order carefully before submitting. DC shall not be held responsible for user error.
9. Deposit payments made online shall not be refundable after the first day of December, for the year of
10. Remaining balances are due to be paid to DC, in full, at the time of delivery. Accepted payment
methods include cash or card.
11. DC reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time upon giving advance notice.
12. DC uses paypal for it’s secure payment facilities. Please see paypal terms and conditions in relation to
this. Your personal details will not be passed to any other third party. However, DC cannot and shall
not be held responsible for any security breech resulting from Denial of Service attacks, viruses or any
other type of unauthorised malicious attack.
13. DC is a non-VAT registered company.
14. Non-perishable Goods
a. In accordance with the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to
cancel/return your order within seven working days of the day following receipt of your
order. DC requires notice of cancellation in writing to be e-mailed before this period expires.
In the event that you wish to cancel your purchase DC requests that you make contact at
your earliest opportunity.
b. Goods are to be returned in original packaging, unused and in saleable condition.
c. You are responsible for the cost of return carriage.
d. DC shall refund the balance of your order, excluding the non-refundable deposit, upon
receipt of the goods in the condition outlined above.
e. Should DC do not receive the item within seven days of your written cancellation, collection
shall be arranged at your expense.
15. Perishable Goods (Includes Christmas Trees, Holly, Mistletoe etc)
a. DC shall not accept cancellations or returns for perishable goods following delivery.
b. Should you wish to cancel your order prior to delivery, DC is to be notified in writing, via e-
mail. Please note the deposit terms under the Order Terms and Conditions.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
16. Our fully delivered service is advertised to deliver ‘right to the room’ - within our specified radius or subject to prior agreement.
a. This is subject to sufficient preparation prior to arrival.
b. Should your house not be freely accessible with a clear path to the tree destination (and your
stand not be ready – for cut trees), then delivery shall be made to the door/entrance only.
c. The ‘clearing up’ of debris is restricted to that created by DC only. This shall also apply to the
collection/recycling of trees.
17. Please ensure that you are available to receive delivery.
18. Deliveries must be checked for damage before signing the delivery invoice. Claims shall not be
satisfied if the delivery has been signed and accepted.
19. Should you not be free to receive delivery and wish your tree to be left in a safe place, DC shall
require notice of this in writing prior to the time of delivery.
20. DC shall not accept any responsibility for theft or damage to the consignment after delivery.
21. Trees cannot be delivered before 23 November.
22. We may not be held responsible for delays in delivery due to events beyond our control.
© Christopher Masters T/A Discover Christmas. All Rights Reserved
Office Contact : 01285 339015
Buy Christmas Trees Online in Cirencester, Tetbury, Burford, Swindon, Cheltenham, Malmesbury, Stroud and Lechlade